Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Little updates

Okay.  New layout, obviously.  Thank God for pre-made ones or I'd be screwed.  Anyway...

The links won't let me move them like they used to, so everything's a bit scattered more than I'd like.  But there are links to all of my stories on the right hand side - you're gonna have to scroll down to get to them, but they are there.

Be sure to check out all the links I've put up as well!  All the sites and the girls that run them are beyond awesome and amazing and all of that happy stuff so be sure to go give them some love when you get the chance.

The second column on the right hand side also has a place where you can enter your email and I'll send you a notice for when I update anything.  So if you feel so inclined to know when I've updated, please feel free to enter your email address over there.

I think I've got everything covered for now.  Look around and enjoy!  Let me know how I'm doing, if you so wish.  If not, well... thanks for visiting!!  :)

xo CM

No comments:

Post a Comment